Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Favorite Bible Verses: Reader Input Required!


Normally I just state my case. Today I have decided to see who is out there and get your feedback. So, if you would be so kind to indulge the rest of us, please respond with one of your favorite Bible verses and the reason it means so much to you. Including the text of your verse would be helpful for those who do not have a Bible handy to look up your reference. One more thing: since some read on Facebook and some on Blogger, I intend to include all responses in Friday's blog for a real sense of community.

As for myself, Psalm 19:14 struck me today like it does every time I come across it. It is a request carefully written to summarize the life of an earnest God follower. I want that to be me. Here is the text: "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Blessings!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment